ShareLearnTeach Subject Ambassador
ShareLearnTeach is one of the newest and fastest growing digital sharing platforms specifically designed for teachers. The platform enables teachers and other educators to create outward facing networks of support, rooted in mutual respect via a sharing culture!
We are seeking passionate and innovative teachers who would be willing to share their resources and knowledge to support the needs of other teachers on the platform and help us build our content.
This is a flexible working position and is ideal for teachers that are stretched for time (all of us!). Please feel free to enquire via [email protected] for more details!
- Upload resources to relevant subject and course areas on the site
- Use social media platforms and own personal networks to promote ShareLearnTeach (you will be provided with your own unique discount code to pass this onto fellow colleagues)
- Support others on the site by contributing to the activity feed
- Occasionally start discussions on the forums page and contributing when necessary.
- Create awareness and interest within our audiences and stakeholder groups, driving traffic to engage with digital content.
- Provide information on hours accumulated and work done WEEKLY via email to [email protected]
- Advocate for ShareLearnTeach on social channels
Person specification Essential
- Qualified or Trainee Teacher
- Energy, enthusiasm and keen to support others
- Creates own resources
- Passionate creating networks
- Active on social media channels (or willing to start) e.g. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Punctual and good communicator
How to apply
Please send an email expressing your interest in the position to [email protected] and briefly describe (less than half a page) on how you meet the person specification and key criteria!
You must sign in to apply for this position.