Website Globe Locums
We are looking for a reception teacher to work within an Early Years department of a Primary school. This is an exciting role which comes with a competitive daily rate which will reflect your experience. This Ofsted rated Good school currently operates as a one form entry school with average class sizes of around 30 pupils.
The right teacher will be expected to be assessing, recording and reporting on the development, attainment and progression of pupils. Planning lessons that include both outdoor and indoor lessons. Creating a classroom where children work in a purposeful and stimulating environment that supports a wide range of learning needs. Working alongside several Early Years support staff to ensure every child is engaged and safe.
· Sept 2021 – July 2022 – Reception Teacher role
· Full time Monday – Friday
· Pay £160-£190 per day
· Potential to progress & CPD provided
· QTS / PGCE
· An understanding and experience of working in mainstream schools
· Good-Outstanding lesson/placement grades
· Strong classroom-based references
· A Valid DBS/police checks
· Eligibility to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
To apply email your CVs to Michael Beaton – [email protected] – 0203 962 5343
You must sign in to apply for this position.