Hours: 6-10 hours per week, days of week flexible Monday-Friday afternoons
September- March, term time only
Bucks Pay Range 2 £30 an hour
Salary dependent on coaching experience/qualifications
Start Date: September 2021
Responsible to: Director of Sports Coaching / Head of PE
Purpose of Post: Delivery of high-quality hockey coaching in a successful PE department at Beaconsfield High School.
1. Applicants will be responsible for coaching hockey teams with students aged 11-18 and running fixtures for the relevant teams
2. The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate excellent coaching ability, displaying good tactical knowledge, leadership and communication skills. With the capability of adjusting their sessions based on a varied skill level.
3. As this post involves working with young and vulnerable people, the appointment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check
1. Applicants should ideally hold an England Hockey Level 2 coaching qualification (or equivalent). This is desirable but experience will be taken into consideration
2. Either an England Hockey Umpiring qualification or competent in umpiring hockey matches would be welcome
3. The ability to drive a minibus would be desirable
As per part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016, “the ability to converse with ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English” is an essential requirement for this role.
Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual task undertaken has not been identified.
Open deadline for application: Any applicants would be interviewed as soon as possible.
You must sign in to apply for this position.